UWRF ACM Chapter – Meeting Apr. 27, 2016
ACM Meeting Minutes
- “Welcome to Election 2016”
- Voting for Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Membership Officer, Lab
Manager, Events Committee Chair, Communications Committee Chair
- Mark has been working on a ‘Ladder World’ website
- The ladders DO NOT link to anything
- Vote for Communication Committee Chair:
- Vote for Events Committee Chair:
- Nobody running? You can get a key to the locker! Still nobody? Will be
filled by Vice Chair
- Vote for Lab Manager:
- 10/10 Will/Stephen/Jarrett (Co-Lab Managers)
- The power chart does not look good for the Lab Manager… whatever.
- Could really have an entire committee… that reports to this manager
- Vote for Membership Officer:
- Nobody is running……. You get to recruit people! Anybody? Please.
- Motion to remove this positon. Deal with later.
- Vote for Secretary:
- Vote for Treasure:
- 10/10 Arthur Cyranowski
- 0/10 Amin….
- Vote for Vice Chair:
- Alex was nominated… seconded… there is nothing in the Bylaws about
accepting nominations, but he does not accept.
- 10/10 Mitch
- Vote for Chair
- Nominated the black chair… seconded… running against Mark.
- Mark plans to build a wall around DoTS, they will pay for it.
- Mark answered emails in his last term.
- Mark needs to use his energy, leading works for him.
- Jarrett tilted the projector and according to our power chart the Secretary
may run the
- Workstation 10 was appointed…. seconded…
- The chair has no response.
- Workstation 10 has no response.
- 6/10 Mark
- 3/10 Chair
- 1/10 Workstation 10
- Concluding the meeting. Ladder World will be great.
- Votes to allow vaping in the ACM room: 6/10, Against: 3/10, Abstaining: 1/10.